Started

hi
source SlideShare
Assalamualikum,.
Hi I'm Ayu Mesdya 25th years old already graduated from college STMIK Asia. Now, I'm starting to blogging again because i never maintain my blog well (before). Also i have tumblr too and i hink it's easy to operate than blogger (LOL). But i like most blogger because it simple and free ofcourse.

After graduatio that i did be freelancer at admin in a company, it's temporarely because its depend on the project. If the project o on i work but if not i'm quit and i search other jobs like being Copy Writer in freelenacer website such as Sribulancer and projects.co.id.

I'm thankful now i've been hired in those projects to fill in my emptynesse activity. I want to hire in a real company but i must take care my nephew at home. Their parents work and I can't go anywhere except Saturday and Sunday. But if they're work late (lembur) i must take care of them.

Tired, yes but I will survive and this is the reality and I'm sure there's another way to make money inside house. Keeps this sprits alive is not easy too. But i did it easy, keep cheering my self also prays to Alllah Almighty thats what I do now. Besides my mother also supports me all even my parents were break up but their also pray for me too and their motivation keeping my spirit up amd never down. Be a positive person, cares others, helping others that's what i like in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Black Korean Drama Series

resource from IMDB The previous post, I reviewed the Saimdang: Light's Diary . Now, I will through the one thriller drama tha...