Tips : How to treat your dry and sensitive skin (combination)

Assalamualaikum,
Welcome to my blog !!
Here now I want to share tips how to treat your dry and sensitive skin. Are u have dry skin or sensitive skin ? These are types skin also mine. It always makes dull face, not fresh, not moist and not bright. I also beware to choose products. I prefer to choose local brands because its natural and less of chemicales. Below here some products that I used for my dry and sensitive skin.

  • Facial Wash

    First, for facial wash I prefer to used Mild JF Sulfur. Why sulfur ? because it could removes acnes in 3 days. Besides, the formula is made such way to treat facial skin without being too aggressive. This soaps can make your skin healthy, bright and moist. This facial wash is gel wash with orange scrub. Used this facial wash with the acne gel to removes your acne. It's truth I ever try it, and it works just 3 days my skin more healthy and no more acnes until now.

    *)Little story; When i try a beuty product, I'm sensitive on it and more 3 years i have acnes and it makes me not confident. At least i try this product and the result is until now. 
  • Facial Toner

    After washing my face, if my face stiil dry I used  greean tea facial toner by Viva. Viva is local product in Indonesia. Viva products are friendly for dry and sensitive skin like mine.
  • Skin Food

    Skin food is the other product of Viva, it helps your dry face and also moist while apply in your face. If you apply this everyday no more skin dry and your skin moist everyday.
  • Facial Peeling


    Peeling is needed for every types of skin also the sensitives and dry skin. Please choose products and it save for dry also sensitives skin. I prefer to choose Mustika Ratu Mundisari Peeling.
  • Facial Mask

    All mask i ever tried like avocado mask, rice mask, bengkoang mask, papaya mask these're mask are suitable for dry and sensitive skin. Many types of mask i ever tried to strat from powder, gel until pell of mask. Here i want to show pell of mask gel from Mustika Ratu, these mask is very cold while I apply in my face. There're many variant but i choose grean tea, my favorite. :)

    Those're product is my beauty product and that were suitable for my dry and sensitive skin. For the price is not too expensive. Brand of local product is good enough and we must proud as Indonesia to use these product. Don't ever give up to make our skin beauty and healthy. In digital era now, many ways to get beauty. And it is up to ourself pocket :D

    Thank you.
Source: https://beautynbridal.com/blog/facial-at-home-steps/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Black Korean Drama Series

resource from IMDB The previous post, I reviewed the Saimdang: Light's Diary . Now, I will through the one thriller drama tha...